An AODD pump is a type of positive displacement pump that uses compressed air as a power source. The compressed air is shifted from one chamber to the other by a linked shaft that allows the chambers to move simultaneously. This back-and-forth motion forces liquid out of one chamber and into the discharge piping while the other chamber is being filled with liquid at the same time.
FTI Air is a division of Finish Thompson. Established in 1951, Finish Thompson is a leading designer and manufacturer of chemical transfer pumps. Air operated diaphragm pumps can easily pump from clean, light viscosity fluids to corrosive, abrasive medium viscosity fluids and can transfer large particles without damage.
Flow rate upto 1040 lpm / 275 gpm
Discharge pressure upto 8 bar
Sized from ¼” to 3”
For viscosities upto 20,000 centipoise
Solid passage sizes upto 9.5 mm and semi solids upto 50mm
Construction available in polypropylene, pvdf, cast iron, aluminium & stainless steel
Diaphragms & elastomers available in neoprene, buna-n (nitrile), hyrel, santoprene, urethene, epdm, teflo, viton.
Dairy & Food
Oil & Gas
Rail Printing & Ink
Shipbuilding & Marine
- Less number of cycles or strokes required to achieve the flowrate, which means less wear and tear.
- 20%-40% more efficient than competitive models with low air consumption.
- Bolted construction to ensure leak-free operation.
- Modular construction, reduced parts count and simple to use ‘repair kit’ minimizes the repair time and cost.
- Low cost on service kits/spares.
- Convoluted diaphragms provide up to 4 times the life of competitive diaphragms.
- Convoluted diaphragms also promise less time for repair and downtime.
- All backed by a five-year warranty.