Submersible Pumps are used to emptying Drain water, Sewage Water and storm water from underground Pits. Waste Water submersible Pumps are available in wide ranges and materials to meet your application needs. Normally these pumps are supplied with control panels and float switches which controls the pumps.
Submersible Sewage (Steady®1300)
Steady® 1300 is a series of submersible pumps that deliver pure performance at outstanding value.
Combining performance and quality in a convenient, value for money package, there pumps will help ensure the smooth running and profitability of your operation. The Steady 1300 series is based on technology developed and tested in tough environments the world over. That’s why you can count on these pumps for trouble-free, reliable operation.
All pumps in the series feature a motor designed for reliable operation in submersible applications. The motors have F-class insulation, which allows for continuous running without overheating, ensuring optimal cooling and long lifetime. The pumps can handle 15 starts per hour without problem.
- Robust: all components are made from robust materials for easy maintenance and long life.
- Powerful: motor is specifically designed for reliable operation in submersible applications. It can run continuously without overheating – a true workhorse.
- Durable: heavy-duty bearings with long life provide peace of mind.
- Smooth: the double mechanical seal provides extra reliability and protects against leakage.
- Environmentally friendly: cooling system is designed to use the surrounding media to cool the pump; no use of environmentally hazardous fluids such as oils.
- Safe and straightforward: cable entry prevents both cable strain and leakage.
- Flexible: drilled pump housing, ready for any installation method.